Job Reference: J5632190
Updated On: 11/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Architect to join a leading Biotechnology organisation or based in the North Yorkshire area. As the IT Architect you will be responsible for supporting, managing and improving the IT Infrastructure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis is a lead role reporting into the Head of Architecture and Security. Your duties as the IT Architect will be monitoring performance and resolving any network issues.
1. The IT Architect will be designing and maintaining the networks and server infrastructure for the 3 sites of the organisation.
2. The role will be providing technical support to switch configuration, firewalls, active directory management and infrastructure hardware management.
3. The successful candidate must engage with the IT Business Systems Partners to ensure alignment between systems, architecture and security and ensure regular and clear communications with stakeholders and management, in order to ensure process and projects are delivered.
4. The IT Architect will be looking after a range of network technologies (LAN/WAN/MPLS/WIFI), Cisco IOS and Microsoft Server Software.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a HNC or Foundation Degree level in an IT discipline plus significant industrial experience or Educated to Degree level.
2. Proven industry experience in a range of network and infrastructure technologies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with network technologies (LAN/WAN/MPLS/WIFI), Cisco IOS, Microsoft server software, including OS, Exchange, SQL, ActiveDirectory.
Key Words: IT Infrastructure, Network, Cisco IOS, Leadership, Communication, Business, Systems, Applications, Architecture
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Release Manager
London | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Software Release Manager to join a global, technology focused company based in the London area. As the Software Release Manager you will be responsible for managing all ...Science
View & Apply
IT Technical Support Specialist (LIMS/Healthcare Informatics)
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a field based IT Support Specialist to join a leading Medical company based in the North West of the UK. As the IT Support Specialist you will be responsible for you will ...Science
View & Apply