Job Reference: J5632174
Updated On: 09/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst to join a leading UK Biotechnology Innovation organisation based in the North Yorkshire area. As the IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for the Businesses technology strategy development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Business Analyst will be a lead role in driving improvement and enabling the business to achieve its objectives through use of technology. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The IT Business Analyst is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact as the strategic interface between IT and the business to optimise use of technology through all functions of the organisation.
2. You will be to have outstanding communication skills to be able to learn / understand technical requirements and communicate them to non technical people in the business.
3. The business analyst must be proactive to understand all areas of IT needs from gathering requirments to delivering solutions.
4. The successful applicant must be someone who can drive improvement, influence stakeholders and manage multiple projects at the same time.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an IT or Business Related subject
2. Proven industry experience in gathering IT related project requirements to successfully managing the delivery into the business.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with showing the ability to learn technical IT requirements and communicate the solutions to the business.
Key Words: Biotech Research Business Analyst Project Manager Communication Requirements Gathering Leadership Drive Improvements
Other jobs with similar skills
SAP Integration Expert
Surrey | £600 - £725 per day
We are currently looking for a SAP Integration Expert to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the SAP Integration Expert you will be responsible for supporting the busine...Science
View & Apply
IT Project Manager
Berkshire | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the IT New Medicines Project Manager you will be responsible for the driving ...Science
View & Apply