J562987StevenageIS&T Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time01/10/2018IT IT - Delivery IT - Infrastructure IT - Cyber Security IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join a leading, multi-national company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cloud... View Job
IT Security Manager We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join a leading company UK wide company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Cyber Security... View Job
Senior IT Network Engineer We are currently looking for a Senior IT Network Engineer to join a global company based in the Staffordshire area. You will be joining at an exciting... View Job
We are currently looking for a IT Compliance Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire. As the IT Compliance Manager you will be reporting to the Head of IT and will be responsible for all IT system implementations and the compliance of the IT systems in a high tech manufacturing environment
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a strong member of the IT team in providing strategic IT direction for the business and operational support for IT infrastructure, hardware and software.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring all business-critical IT systems are maintained to the required standards including LIMS, Master Control, SAP, Sage X3 and SharePoint.
3. Due to the nature of the site you will make sure IT system meet requirements in regard to 21 CFR Part 11, data integrity, Gamp 5, GMP, annex 11 (Computer Systems Validation), EU Directives.
4. You'll use your strong stakeholder skills to influence others to ensure that all IT is implemented controlled and software is correctly licensed
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have a strong background in a highly regulated pharmaceutical environment with experience of Compliance, IT support, cyber security and service level agreements etc.
2. Proven experience of GAMP 5 and working within a GxP environment. Experienced in providing superior customer service and support for IT systems
3. You will need a Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
Key Words: IT, Compliance, IT systems, GxP, pharmaceutical, GAMP, IT security, Cyber, LIMS,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.