Job Reference: J5631990
Updated On: 02/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT CSV Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company with offices across the UK. As the IT CSV Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the CSV Manager with validation duties within a GxP, GLP, GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT CSV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assisting the validation of computerised systems in a GxP environment and the preparation of CSV documentation including Risk Assessments, Validation Plans, User Requirements Specifications, Qualification Test Protocols, Test Scripts, and Validation Reports.
2. Monitor CSV activities within own area of accountability, to ensure quality and compliance with all legislation, regulations and standards.
3. Provide CSV expertise and risk analysis in order to agree the validation approach, if any, for projects and change control requests
4. Use the procedures, tools and techniques for undertaking CSV as directed by the CSV Analyst to monitor the alignment of CSV activities with all relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT CSV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Sciences or an equivalent Life Sciences subject
2. Proven industry experience in computer systems validation equivalent to 2 years
3.Working knowledge of systems such as Laboratory Systems, Document Management Systems Proficiency in both verbal and written communications and possess a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills.
Key Words: CSV, Validation, Computer Systems, LIMS, Quality, ERP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds | £45,000 - £57,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply
Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist to join a leading scientific company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Master Control Administrator & Sys...Science
View & Apply