Job Reference: J5636483
Updated On: 16/05/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an IT Desktop Service Engineer to join a leading Scientific company based in the Essex area. As the IT Service Delivery Engineer you will be responsible working within a technical support position, covering 1st/2nd and 3rd line hands on desktop support, and support to major systems implementations within a fast paced GxP compliant environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe IT Desktop Service Engineer opportunity role would suit someone looking to increase their skills and experience, and who wants to stay current with developments in new technologies and platforms.
This is will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing experience of 1st/2nd and 3rd line infrastructure support - a good all rounder!
2. You will get to work on supporting major IT systems implementations, hands on desktop and other technical support work for internal staff and outside organisations that they work with.
3. The desktop support you will provide is in a fast paced GxP compliant environment and will give you exposure to an exciting environment and cloud based technology.
4. You will help to provide desktop / laptop support including the following technologies: Microsoft Office 365 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows 7, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers and others as assigned.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Desktop Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Demonstrable experience in providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT support in a fast paced environment, if you have had exposure to GxP or similar compliant environment that would be an advantage
2. Proven industry experience in a fast paced environment working within desktop support positions, covering a wide range of IT systems and applications.
3. You will need to be highly motivated, pragmatic and practical with a strong work ethic and eye for detail with good problem resolution, judgement and decision making skills.
Key Words: IT Support / Desktop / Service Delivery / Microsoft Office / 365 / O365 / MS products / Outlook / Word / Excel / Access / Internet Explorer / Windows 7 / Windows 10 / W7 / W10 /
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Service Delivery Engineer
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Service Delivery Engineer to join a leading Scientific company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the IT Service Delivery Engineer you will be responsible for del...Science
View & Apply
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Staffordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work in a Service Operations department for a Leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. This would be an exciting ...Science
View & Apply