Job Reference: J5633401
Updated On: 22/06/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Desktop Support officer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordhsire area. Therole will be supporting the IT Systems Project Manager responsible for providing support to major systems implementations, hands on desktop and other technical support work for internal staff and for collaborators.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe IT Desktop Support will be supporting system administration and operational configurations for the manufacturing site, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The IT Desktop Support will be looking after and maintaining GAMP5 related IT systems in a GxP highly regulated environment.
2. You will be providing ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to electronic systems to support business and operational requirements and needs.
3. The role will coordinate with external system providers for support where required and system updates and upgrades with the system providers ensuring that all systems are maintained in a qualified state.
4. The desktop support officer will be providing strategic IT direction for the business and operational support of IT infrastructure, hardware and software. Assisting with overseeing the security aspects of the company / project IT set-up including websites that may be hosted internally or externally.
5. As the IT Systems Analyst you will be ensuring procedures are in place for backup of data on electronic systems and provide support for Quality System Processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Systems Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer science, information systems or business administration
2. Proven industry experience in IT and Business system lifecycle management in a highly regulated environment displaying good technical understanding and judgement.
3. A strong desire and good attitude to learning GMP guidelines and CSV principles
Key Words: IT Systems Analyst GMP Manufacturing CSV Support Infrastructure System Admin GxP
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Product Owner
Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire | £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Product Owner to lead the fight against Covid19 you will be based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the IT Product Owner you will be responsible for leading the strateg...Science
View & Apply
United Kingdom | £550 - £720 per day
We are currently looking for a Spotfire Expert to join a leading Pharmaceutical company, to be in a home based role. As the Spotfire Expert you will be responsible for the design, architecture and doc...Science
View & Apply
Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist to join a leading scientific company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Master Control Administrator & Sys...Science
View & Apply