Job Reference: J5636118
Updated On: 26/04/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Field Support Analyst to join a large established company based in the East Midlands. As the IT Field Support Analyst you will be responsible for supporting different sites within the Midlands areas.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Field Support Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To contribute to the services of a nationwide network of Service Desk specialists and ensure the successful resolution and fulfilment of requests relevant to Veolia applications and hardware, audio-visual equipment, desktop operating systems, mobile devices and printers.
2. To identify all and any impediments affecting the efficient delivery of applications and services and determine and execute appropriate measures for their mitigation and/or resolution.
3. To reduce the impact of service affecting incidents and problems, ensuring an appropriate and timely response to all reported issues
4. To ensure the accurate recording of service requests and incidents and to attribute the correct categorisation and notation to ensure timely and relevant reporting
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the 2nd Line - Desktop Support we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. One or more professional qualifications from leading solution providers: Microsoft, Cisco, AWS, Google, etc.
2. Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCAA, AWS Cloud Practitioner, ServiceNow CSA (Desirable)
3. ITIL Practitioner or Foundation certified
Key Words: IT / ITIL / Service Desk / Field Support / Desktop / Hardware / Software
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
London, Greater London | £400 - £500 per day
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join a leading global company, you can be based remotely. As the Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for the development of a large Sale...Science
View & Apply
Dublin | €35,000 - €40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Applications Analyst to join a leading life sciences specialising in food safety and supplier quality management software. The company is based based in the Dublin area ...Science
View & Apply