Job Reference: J5632183
Updated On: 25/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an IT Implementation Lead to join a large UK company as part of their digitalisation process. As the IT Implementation Lead you will be responsible for
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Implementation Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the IT Implementation Lead you will work with the IT business to ensure that all IT services are active and ready.
2. Proactively communicate with all key stakeholders such as Regional Managers and Site Managers.
3. Provide on-site support as well as ensuring quality face to face training when necessary.
4. Work with the product team to ensure that all data is successfully migrated prior to go live as well as working with the Project Manager to achieve a successful go live.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Implementation Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience in delivering clear training in a Business Support or Project Support role.
2. Proven industry experience in an operational IT team such as 1st/2nd line IT Support.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IT and Software systems such as Microsoft products and Google for work.
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for the strategy and direction of the IT depar...Science
View & Apply
IT Desktop Support Engineer
London | £30,000 - £36,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Desktop Support to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the IT Desktop Support you will be responsible for providing support to ...Science
View & Apply