Job Reference: J5634906
Updated On: 06/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Implementation Lead to join a leading Environmental company based in the United Kingdom. As the IT Implementation Lead you will be responsible for working as part of a field based project team to successfully implement new IT services on various sites across the UK.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Implementation Lead will work with each site to ensure site readiness and early adaptation of new IT systems, supporting the Project Manager in planning the sprint orders, and pre sprint validate users and liaise with the product team to ensure smooth delivery of new systems. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Implementation lead you will work with the IT business to ensure that all new IT services are active and ready.
2. In the role you will be responsible for providing on-site support and end user training post implementation.
3. The Implementation Lead will Work with the product team to ensure that all data is successfully migrated prior to go live.
4. As the Implementation lead you will also Ensure site training is delivered via Webinars and digital adoption application training.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field IT Implementation Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or IT related field.
2. Proven industry experience in operational IT support
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with delivering end user training
Other jobs with similar skills
Salesforce Salescloud Consultant
Staffordshire | £450 - £550 per day
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Salescloud Consultant to join a leading global company who are heavily investing in their Salesforce platform. As the Salesforce Salescloud Consultant you wil...Science
View & Apply
London | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a growing cloud and managed service Company based in the London area. The role reports into the Head of Integration and will focus on Systems +P...Science
View & Apply