J562987City of LondonIS&T Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time29/11/2018IT IT - Analyst
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the Dublin area. As the Data Analyst you will be part of an Analytics's... View Job
IT 1st Line Support Analyst We are currently looking for a 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join a leading company based in the Southampton/Winchester area. As the 1st Line IT Supp... View Job
BI Analyst We are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join a leading life science company based in the West London area. As the BI Analyst you will be adding g... View Job
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the London area. The IT Manager will take the lead in all aspects of service delivery for the organisations London based facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Manager will provide support to a major systems implementation, which will include a mixture of strategic work and hands on desktop and other support work for internal employees and for collaborators. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a strong member of the IT team in providing strategic IT direction for the business and operational support for IT infrastructure, hardware and software.
2. The IT Manager will oversee the security aspects of the company/project IT set-up including websites that may be hosted internally or externally. Providing proactive assistance with systems implementation projects to ensure a smooth implementation and roll out. Ensuring that all IT assets are properly controlled and software is correctly licensed.
3. You will be dealing with hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices both in person and remotely Providing Desktop/Laptop support including the following technologies: Microsoft Office 365 products Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows 7, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers and others as assigned and ensuring acceptable service levels are maintained across all IT systems.
4. The role will be supporting VoIP telephony, android mobile phones, deploying new electronic equipment as and when required and working with TCP/IP and resolving general networking issues. Assisting in communicating IT matters to the user community, e.g. for any system failures within the business and informing users as soon as possible.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT related discipline or qualified by experience
2. Proven industry experience in IT and business/industry with experience of IT strategy, cyber security and service level agreements.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques, VoIP telephone systems, mobile phone support and experience of network technologies.
Key Words: IT, Compliance, IT systems, GxP, pharmaceutical, GAMP, IT security, Cyber, LIMS, IT Manager, Strategy
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.