J56154BuckinghamshireScience Contract / Temporary / InterimCHF500.00 to CHF550.00 per dayFull Time08/06/2018Project Management Project Management – IT
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Project Manager We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Durham area. As the QC Analytical Pr... View Job
Project Manager We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Genomics team within a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Hertfordshire ar... View Job
Project Manager - Technology Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently supporting a growing innovative science and technology firm in their search for a Project Manager. The compa... View Job
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in South East England.
As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for implementing a Data Migration plan, increasing the functionalities of the Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS) ERP system, support moving to a fully validated QMS & identifying new systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the IT Project Manager, you will be experienced with IFS or similar Enterprise systems in order to increase the functionalities and modules available for IFS. This may include manufacturing, budgetary, and document management.
2. Your role as the IT Project Manager will also be to support the move to a fully validated QMS system.
3. As the IT Project Manager you will also be responsible for identification and validation of other systems that may be required.
4. Overall, you role as the IT Project Manager will bring together the diverse needs across the business for cirtical enterprise systems as the internal subject matter expert.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Project Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Technical, IT or Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with Enterprise Systems and Project Management
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing projects in Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS) and Electronic Quality Management Systems (eQMS).
Key Words: Project Manager / IT / Pharmaceutical / Enterprise / QMS / Quality Management Systems / Financial Systems / GxP / GAMP / Validation / Data Migration / Q-Pulse / Change Management / Process Design.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.