Job Reference: J5631827
Updated On: 18/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the IT New Medicines Project Manager you will be responsible for the driving of innovative technology transformation projects that can add value to the company globally.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT New Medicines Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for projects in transformation delivery and cycle management within drug discovery, medicine, scientific applications and technologies.
2. Working closely with researchers and to enable efficient technology use of the leading scientific and academic software to open source solutions.
3. Contribution towards the future technology roadmap by identifying technology that could add value to pharmaceutical industry.
4. Managing the value delivery and lifecycle of specialised scientific technologies that contribute towards new advances within drug discovery.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT New Medicines Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in life sciences (Biology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biostatistics, Medicine) with relevant IT experience.
2. Proven industry experience in project management of complex global technology implementations within a pharmaceutical setting.
3. Passionate about IT in technology with a working knowledge of biopharmacuetical drug discovery and current and upcoming technology trends.
Key Words: Project Management, IT, Technology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Drug Discovery, Transformation, Analysis, Computing, Innovation, Delivery, Data
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Business Analyst
North Yorkshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst to join a leading UK Biotechnology Innovation organisation based in the North Yorkshire area. As the IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
SAP Integration Expert
Surrey | £600 - £725 per day
We are currently looking for a SAP Integration Expert to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the SAP Integration Expert you will be responsible for supporting the busine...Science
View & Apply