Job Reference: J5631827
Updated On: 29/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the IT New Medicines Project Manager you will be responsible for the driving of innovative technology transformation projects that can add value to the company globally.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT New Medicines Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for projects in transformation delivery and cycle management within drug discovery, medicine, scientific applications and technologies.
2. Working closely with researchers and to enable efficient technology use of the leading scientific and academic software to open source solutions.
3. Contribution towards the future technology roadmap by identifying technology that could add value to pharmaceutical industry.
4. Managing the value delivery and lifecycle of specialised scientific technologies that contribute towards new advances within drug discovery.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT New Medicines Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in life sciences (Biology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biostatistics, Medicine) with relevant IT experience.
2. Proven industry experience in project management of complex global technology implementations within a pharmaceutical setting.
3. Passionate about IT in technology with a working knowledge of biopharmacuetical drug discovery and current and upcoming technology trends.
Key Words: Project Management, IT, Technology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Drug Discovery, Transformation, Analysis, Computing, Innovation, Delivery, Data
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Bioinformatician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Bioinformatician you will be responsible for development ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply