J4698DurhamIS&T Permanent£42,000 to £54,000 per annum - Company Bonus and Genrous Pension Full Time07/11/2017Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation IT IT - Delivery IT - Security IT - Infrastructure Quality Assurance – CSV Executive – Head of Department Commercial - Head of / Director IT - Cyber Security IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cyber Security Engineer
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be ... View Job
IT Services Director
We are currently looking for an IT Services Director to join a leading company based in the Middlesex area. As the IT Services Director you will be re... View Job
Junior SQL Developer
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Junior SQL Developer to join a leading company based in the Leeds area. As a Junior SQL Developer you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a IT Security and E-Data Manager to join a leading company based in the Durham area. As the IT Security and E-Data Manager you will be responsible for identifying and implementing appropriate technical solutions and an appropriate security and e-data management structure to ensure a high level of security, e-data protection and data integrity compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Security and E-Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To define monitor and enforce the standard policies and procedures necessary to ensure a high level of security and e-data management compliance
2. Where e-data management policies and procedures include cGMP regulatory guidance for data integrity.
3. To ensure Corporate information security policies are implemented locally, promote security and e-data awareness and manage any improvement activities
4.Provide single point of contact for information security and data management compliance
5.Promote security and e-data management awareness (information ethics) and ensure appropriate training materials are prepared and delivered.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Security and E-Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in IT or an appropriate engineering discipline
2. At least 10 years' experience of IT security and e-data management.
3. Good understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems
4. Have a good understanding of maintaining awareness of security issues, protection techniques and technologies, awareness of data management and data integrity needs in a GMP regulated environment
Key Words: IT Security, cGMP, e-Data, Data Management, GDPR, Information Risk, Quality Assurance, Quality Management, Data Integrity, Information Security, Data Protection
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.