Job Reference: J5632080
Updated On: 21/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Service & Support Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area. As the IT Service & Support Manager you will be responsible for the IT Support team to ensure to resolution of incidents and requests across the business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Service & Support Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 7 IT Support specialists across 4 sites varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will work with the global teams to enforce service levels agreements and establish problem resolution expectations and time frame as well as setting future direction and development of the team.
2. The successful candidate must have strong leadership and communication skills with both direct reports and stakeholders.
3. The Manager will be tracking and analysing trends in Service Desk and Desk-side support requests and generate statistical reports. This will be to identifying areas of concern or opportunity to develop and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
4. As the IT Service Support Manager you will Collaborate with other sections of the IT team to identify and/or improve the performance of the service desk and desk-side support on a continual improvement basis and conduct research on emerging services, protocols, and standards in support of Service desk and desk-side support improvement efforts.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Service & Support Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or Information Sciences related field.
2. Proven experience of management of remote teams + developing/ providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with computer hardware + desktop computer operating systems; with Active Directory administration including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and security or MCITP Server Administrator.
Key Words: IT Service Support Manager SLA Helpdesk Active Directory DNS Security Manage
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Support - Biomedical LIMS Systems
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Support for Biomedical LIMS Systems to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Sussex area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has worked...Science
View & Apply
IT systems administrator
Cambridgeshire | CHF35,000 - CHF40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT systems Administrator to join a leading life sciences company in the Cambridge area. As the IT systems administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the IT ma...Science
View & Apply