J562623LeekIS&T Permanent£22,000 to £28,000 per annum - 25 days holidayFull Time07/08/2018IT IT – Systems Engineering IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Support / Helpdesk
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Operations Manager We are currently looking for a IT Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Manager you will ... View Job
IT Service Technician We are currently looking for a IT Service Technician to join a leading company based in the Ditton, Widnes, Cheshire area. As the IT Service Technicia... View Job
IT Desktop Support Analyst We are currently looking for an IT Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Desktop Sup... View Job
We are currently looking for a IT Service Technician to join a leading company based in the Leek, Staffordshire As the IT Service Technician you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Service Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the first point of contact for any IT users, and to support all PCs, servers, softwares, telecoms and the network of a manufacturing site.
2. As the IT Service Technician you will be responsible for and manage the roll-out of Windows 10 and Microsoft 2016 to all laptops across the site.
3. You will support a variety of IT problems both remotely and seeing the users face-to-face.
4. As the IT Service Technician you will have a stand-alone role at this site you and will be required to work on a highly technical problems in some instances.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Service Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an IT related discipline, relevant experience will also be considered
2. Proven industry experience in IT support roles, providing technical support to a range of user issues both remotely and face-to-face in a corporate environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft 10 and Windows 2016.
Key Words: Windows 10, Microsoft 2016, IT, support, remote, corporate, technology, PC, desktop, servers, telecoms, software
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.