Job Reference: J5632142
Updated On: 06/12/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Reading, Berkshire area. As the IT Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level technical support to the company’s user base for any IT related queries or issues. As well as this you will also be involved in any IT projects, Implementations or rollouts.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Support will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing 1st and 2nd level technical support to the companies’ user base for any IT related queries or issues.
2. Respond to incidents and Service Requests in a timely and polite manner.
3. Create user accounts and install equipment to include PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile phones and printers.
4. Assist the Project Team with new implementations, rollouts, upgrades and installs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Support we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience of working in a similar or equivalent environment
2. Good understanding of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
3. Experience of working with Active Directory and Group Policy
Other jobs with similar skills
LIMS Product Support
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a LIMS Product Support to join a leading life sciences company based in the Sussex area. As the LIMS Product Support you will be responsible for providing IT support for t...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for the strategy and direction of the IT depar...Science
View & Apply