J563046BerkshireIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£18.00 to £20.00 per dayFull Time04/01/2019IT IT - Delivery
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Website Product Owner We are currently looking for a Website Product Owner to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Website Product Owner you will ... View Job
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading company based in the Cambridge, Chesterford area. As the Data Scientist you will be re... View Job
IT Infrastructure Engineer We are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading technology company based in the Essex area. As the IT Infrastructure Engi... View Job
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Reading area. As the IT Support Engineer you will be supporting the IT Manager in the day to day running of an IT support function within a pharmaceutical company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Your duties as the IT Support Engineer will be the act as the main point of contact on the service desk, the responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist the IT Manager and department with the rollout of the windows 10 OS across the business and support Service best practices.
2. Provide IT support for IT Governance and Infrastructure, networking and related issues; Cloud technologies; O365, Azure and AWS & MS Server 2008/2012/2016.
3. You will support IT users and create, maintain user accounts and install equipment to include Laptops, Tablets, Mobile phones and networking fundamentals.
4. You will be providing IT support in a highly regulated environment and will be required to maintain IT written documentation to include work instructions, procedures, changes and fixes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Support Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Microsoft packages and windows Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare), Storage and Networking and Cloud technologies O365, Azure and AWS highly desirable
2. Proven industry experience in an IT Support role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry or similar highly regulated environment
3. Ideally you will have an understanding of ITIL process and have obtained an industry qualification such as MCITP, MCSE
Key Words: IT Support, IT Engineer, Windows, Deployment, MCSE, Networking, Governance, Infrastucture, Azure Pharmacutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.