J5573ReadingIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£18.00 to £20.00 per annumFull Time03/05/2018IT IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Analyst IT - Support / Helpdesk
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Desktop Support Analyst We are currently looking for an IT Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Desktop Sup... View Job
IT Service Technician We are currently looking for a IT Service Technician to join a leading company based in the Leek, Staffordshire As the IT Service Technician you will ... View Job
IT Service Technician We are currently looking for a IT Service Technician to join a leading company based in the Ditton, Widnes, Cheshire area. As the IT Service Technicia... View Job
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Reading,Berkshire area. As the IT Support Engineer you will be supporting the IT Manager in the day to day running of an IT support function within a pharmaceutical company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Support Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist the IT Manager and department with the rollout of the windows 10 OS across the business
2. Provide 1st and 2nd line support for all IT, networking and related issues, and escalate to a 2nd or 3rd line IT support team as necessary
3. You will support IT users and create, maintain user accounts and install equipment to include Laptops, Tablets and Mobile phones.
4. You will be providing IT support in a highly regulated environment and will be required to maintain IT written documentation to include work instructions, procedures, changes and fixes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Support Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Microsoft packages and windows operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 10
2. Proven industry experience in an IT Support role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry or similar highly regulated environment
3. Ideally you will have an understanding of ITIL process and have obtained an industry qualification such as MCITP, MCSE
Key Words: IT Support, IT Engineer, Windows, Deployment, MCSE,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.