J5573ReadingIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£18.00 to £20.00 per annumFull Time03/05/2018IT IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Analyst IT - Support / Helpdesk
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Infrastructure Manager We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Infrastructure Manager you will be re... View Job
Reporting & Analytics Analyst We are currently looking for a Reporting & Analytics Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Reporting & ... View Job
Senior Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in the Darlington, County Durham area. As the Senior Data A... View Job
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Reading,Berkshire area. As the IT Support Engineer you will be supporting the IT Manager in the day to day running of an IT support function within a pharmaceutical company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Support Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist the IT Manager and department with the rollout of the windows 10 OS across the business
2. Provide 1st and 2nd line support for all IT, networking and related issues, and escalate to a 2nd or 3rd line IT support team as necessary
3. You will support IT users and create, maintain user accounts and install equipment to include Laptops, Tablets and Mobile phones.
4. You will be providing IT support in a highly regulated environment and will be required to maintain IT written documentation to include work instructions, procedures, changes and fixes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Support Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Microsoft packages and windows operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 10
2. Proven industry experience in an IT Support role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry or similar highly regulated environment
3. Ideally you will have an understanding of ITIL process and have obtained an industry qualification such as MCITP, MCSE
Key Words: IT Support, IT Engineer, Windows, Deployment, MCSE,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.