Job Reference: J5632317
Updated On: 07/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Support Engineer to join a leading Speciality Pharmaceutical company based in the Runcorn, Cheshire area. As the IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining IT support services to the user community of the Mexichem Fluor UK and European business, and its remote users.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Register and monitor IT Service Desk calls/ tickets and prioritise accordingly, whilst also delivering 1st class IT related support to customers.
2. Install, configure and test IT infrastructure (e.g. PC’s, printers, mobile devices, software and related equipment).
3. Advise customers regarding the best use of workplace facilities and standard software, including Office365 (incl. OneDrive/Sharepoint/Outlook/Skype) and business applications.
4. Identify, gain approval and implement developments to a number of the business' core applications/ infrastructure areas to improve their functionality and performance.
Role Requirements1. Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
2. Experience with working in a IT Service Desk evironment with First and Second line skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supporting Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office and Active Directory.
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for the strategy and direction of the IT depar...Science
View & Apply
IT Implementation Lead x 6
England | £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Implementation Lead to join a large UK company as part of their digitalisation process. As the IT Implementation Lead you will be responsible forScience
View & Apply