Job Reference: J5634448
Updated On: 11/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Support Engineer to join a leading Scientific Software company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for helping to manage current infrastructure, support the current workforce but also to plan and develop IT systems to support further growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Maintain the existing network infrastructure, including Linux servers providing user authorisation/ authentication. Maintain existing Windows 10, Linux, Apple Mac's, Firewall devices and WIFI routers.
2. Support the IT Manager to plan future infrastructure changes that accommodate business growth ambitions.
3. Provide 1st and 2nd line support to business users - phone, email, Office 365, laptop/desktop.
4. Produce and maintain system documentation, processes and procedures.
Role Requirements1. 1st and 2nd line support of Windows desktop environment (proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role with hands on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
2. Experience or interest in working in the Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with day-to-day management of IT administration (asset, software register etc.) & Documentation (updating policies, technical guides)
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of IT
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of IT to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Head of IT you will be responsible for driving IT transformation and automation...Science
View & Apply
QMS Process Specialist
Uxbridge | £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS p...Science
View & Apply