Role Overview We are currently looking for a IT systems Administrator to join a leading life sciences company in the Cambridge area. As the IT systems administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the IT manager in all aspects of the IT infastructure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Your duties as the IT systems administrator will include the following:
1. Providing desktop support predominantly with Windows 7 or 10
2. Assisting with the infrastructure support servers and networks along with cabling.
3. Working in a linux desktop environment with patch deployment tools
4. Supporting with user maintenance and user administration
Role Requirements To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT systems administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Working in a controlled environment such as a laboratory
2. Having hands on experience with package/application installation deployment tools.
3. A working knowledge of WSUS, DNS, SMTP, and Apache or Squid and hands on scripting experience.