Job Reference: J5631883
Updated On: 18/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Systems Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordhsire area. The IT Systems Analyst will be supporting the IT Systems Project Manager responsible for IT service operations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe IT Systems Analyst will be supporting system administration and operational configurations for the manufacturing site, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The IT Systems analyst will be looking after and maintaining GMP related IT systems for the site in a highly regulated environment.
2. You will be providing ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to electronic systems to support business and operational requirements and needs.
3. The role will coordinate with external system providers for support where required and system updates and upgrades with the system providers ensuring that all systems are maintained in a qualified state.
4. As the IT Systems Analyst you will be ensuring procedures are in place for backup of data on electronic systems and provide support for Quality System Processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Systems Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer science, information systems or business administration
2. Proven industry experience in IT and Business system lifecycle management in a highly regulated environment displaying good technical understanding and judgement.
3. A strong desire and good attitude to learning GMP guidelines and CSV principles
Key Words: IT Systems Analyst GMP Manufacturing CSV Support Infrastructure System Admin
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Support - Biomedical LIMS Systems
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Support for Biomedical LIMS Systems to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Sussex area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has worked...Science
View & Apply
IT Server Support Engineer
Staffordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Server Support Engineer to join a leading multi national company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Server Support Engineer you will be responsible for suppo...Science
View & Apply