Job Reference: J56304501
Updated On: 08/11/2018
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Systems Support Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Romford area. As the IT Systems Support Analyst you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all IT, Telephony and Software infrastructure in the business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Systems Support Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be providing support of the IT infrastructure including a VMWare virtual environment and NetApp SAN architecture.
2. You will be administrating Cisco switches, firewalls, ISE, wireless Access Points and controllers and administer and build various Windows Servers.
3. You will need to provide excellent customer service to the business to ensure they have confidence that you can resolve IT issues and deliver effective 3rd line support
4. You will be involved in rolling and out and setting up new IT infrastructure and software solutions across the business, including various Microsoft solutions and Avaya telephony.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Systems Support Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in an IT support role and working at 3rd line level
2. Demonstrable knowledge of IT network and infrastructure solutions including servers and networking, VMWare
3 You'll need excellent communication skills and be able to deal with various stakeholder levels
Key Words: IT support, Analyst, Cisco, VMWare, Firewall, infrastructure, network, server, 3rd line
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Project Manager
Essex | £375 - £425 per day
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager who has previously worked for a pharmaceutical company and has a strong understanding of pharmaceutical compliance such as GMP regulations to join a l...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Hertfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Professional who is ...Science
View & Apply