Job Reference: J5633066
Updated On: 31/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a field based IT Support Specialist to join a leading Medical company based in the North West of the UK. As the IT Support Specialist you will be responsible for you will be responsible for co-ordinating software/hardware upgrades and be involved in site system design and implementations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Support Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Co-ordinating software/hardware upgrades and be involved in site system design and implementations.
2. Working with colleagues in the Sales & Marketing teams, you will also assist on tender submissions and product demonstrations and liaise confidently with third party companies to support the Optimal Managed Laboratory Services provision.
3. You will liaise with lab staff, lab managers and IT to develop a LIMS solution that is fit for each lab and be able to talk in technical and non-technical terms.
4. Engaging with the customer during the sales process and bringing the projects through the planning, implementation, testing and into a live system.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to degree or equivalent, you will have experience of work in a modern pathology laboratory in the UK.
2. A strong communicator who is able to build relationships with clients.
3. A working Knowledge of laboratory IT solutions (e.g. Vantage, Virtuoso, UPath). As well as experience of implementing good laboratory practice to ISO 15189.
Other jobs with similar skills
Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist to join a leading scientific company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Master Control Administrator & Sys...Science
View & Apply
United Kingdom | £550 - £720 per day
We are currently looking for a Spotfire Expert to join a leading Pharmaceutical company, to be in a home based role. As the Spotfire Expert you will be responsible for the design, architecture and doc...Science
View & Apply