Job Reference: J5631776
Updated On: 26/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a IT Technician to join a global company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the IT Technician you will be first point of contact for IT Users on site:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The main purpose of this role is to act as the first point of contact for IT users, and to support all PCs, servers, software, telecoms and the local area network.
2. As the IT Technician you will create user accounts across multiple platforms manage the roll-out of Windows 10 and Microsoft 2016 to all laptops across the site.
3. You will support a variety of IT problems both remotely and seeing the users face-to-face.
4. As the IT Service Technician you will have a stand-alone role at this site you and will be required to work on a highly technical problems in some instances.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent in an IT field.
2. As the IT Technician you must have proven experience delivering IT Support.
3. You will have practical experience working with Windows 16 and Microsoft 10.
Key Words: Excel, Administration, IT, Service Desk, Communication, support, remote, corporate, technology, PC, desktop, servers, telecoms, software
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Support - Biomedical LIMS Systems
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Support for Biomedical LIMS Systems to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Sussex area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has worked...Science
View & Apply
IT Server Support Engineer
Staffordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Server Support Engineer to join a leading multi national company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Server Support Engineer you will be responsible for suppo...Science
View & Apply