Job Reference: J5632801
Updated On: 22/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Information Systems Project Manager to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cheshire area. As the Information Systems Project Manager you will be responsible for automating and improving method of the workflow application.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Information Systems Project Manager will be to design + implement the project in collaboration with the Scientists and IS + T team.
1. The Project is to re-design an evolved bespoke workflow management application and interface which is at the core of supporting the businesses science teams.
2. The role will play a critical part in the design, development, testing and implementation processes and candidates must have a background in large project implementations.
3. Delivery of robust and user-friendly .NET desktop applications and/or Java-based web-based interfaces providing functionality for users.
4. Further to this role there will be a number of available extensions to this project to better automate and improve development methods, in addition to possible new features arising from the evolution of the project.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Information Systems Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science or IT field or qualified by experience
2. Proven industry experience in Designing and Implementing the improvement of process projects
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Java + PL SQL connected to a Oracle database
Key Words: Software Development PL-SQL Project Manager Implement Design Manager Java .Net
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Project Manager
Staffordshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join a leading global company based in the Cannock area. As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering two project streams upda...Science
View & Apply
IT Systems Analyst
Surrey | £250 - £280 per day
We are currently looking for a IT Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the IT Systems Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the testing and pr...Science
View & Apply