J5189City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services Contract / Temporary / Interim£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time23/02/2018IT IT - Analyst IT - Data Storage IT - Analytics IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Data Manager/Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Manager/Data Scientist to join a leading clinical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Data S... View Job
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading telecommunications company based in London. As the Data Scientist you will be responsi... View Job
SAP BW Developer We are currently looking for a SAP BW Developer to join a leading specialist chemical company based in the East Yorkshire area. This is a key position... View Job
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join a leading company based in London. As the Junior Data Analyst you will be responsible for building bespoke data products, delivering analysis and predictive modelling projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Junior Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Carry out statistical analysis including data modelling & hypothesis testing.
2. As a Data Analyst, you will be required to gather and obtain open and closed data as well as processing, cleaning and verifying data.
3. You will be required to analyse data from various platforms such as Martech and social media
4. Your duties will consist of helping maintain current platforms by categorising, segmenting audience and scheduling raw data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
2. Good understanding of statistics and experience using Python or R and SQL. (Ideally R)
3.Good analytical skills, methodical and accurate.
Key Words: Data Analyst / Data Science / Python / R / SQL / Statistics / Data / Big Data /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.