J5163DarlingtonIS&T Permanent£20,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time15/02/2018IT IT - Statistics IT - Analytics IT - Reporting - Informatica IT - Software Development IT - Software Development - SQL
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading international waste management company based in the London, Greater London area. This ... View Job
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the London area. As the Business Performa... View Job
We are currently looking for a Junior LIMS Engineer to join a leading organisation based in the Darlington area. As the Junior LIMS Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of the Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) system.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE JUNIOR LIMS ENGINEER:
Your duties as the Junior LIMS Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be supporting the integration of bioprocesses and analytical equipment into the informatics system (LIMS)
2. Developing and maintaining data management strategies for the high-volume, complex and varied data sets the facility routinely generates ensuring scientific data meets quality and data integrity standards for CPI.
3. Providing support to colleagues to appropriately and efficiently utilise informatics tools and equipment integration capabilities.
4.To adopt a continuous improvement approach and to support the integration of new processes and technologies and promote the adoption of industry state-of-the-art principles and best practices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior LIMS Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. We are looking for a graduate in the field of bioinformatics (or equivalent) or related subject.
2. You will need to have worked with information management in the context of ELN, LIMs systems and have previous experience of developing workflows for bioprocess related scientific software
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.