Job Reference: J5635922
Updated On: 14/01/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company to support with administrative tasks within the project teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Junior Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in drafting project documentation including proposals, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
2. You will be responsible for assisting the project teams in developing project plans and helping in the preparation of reports to ensure appropriate documentation is completed.
3. As the Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an internal standardised electronic filling structure.
4. You will be responsible for participating in business improvement initiatives to drive continuous improvements in quality and productivity.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline is ideal but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a Project Management / Project Coordination role is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GCP, GMP OR GLP is ideal but not essential.
Key Words: Project | Manager | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | GCP | GMP | GLP | Project | Coordinator.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist - Molecular Biology
Cambridge | £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
We currently have an exclusive opportunity available for a Research Scientist - Molecular Biology with a background in fungal and yeast culture to join a growing innovative life sciences company based...Science
View & Apply
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Kent area.Science
View & Apply