Job Reference: J5633011
Updated On: 25/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Junior Web Developer to join a leading scientific software company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Junior Web Developer you will be responsible for building tools used for data analysis and drug design in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Junior Web Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a junior web developer you will be responsible for full-stack web development of computational chemistry tools used for drug design and data analysis.
2. As a junior web developer you will work collaboratively with the senior developers and to plan projects around product specification and development.
3. You will contribute towards applications by writing plugins with front and backend elements using the companies architecture and stack.
4. You will work on features and bug fixes for existing parts of code base whilst creating and managing cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior Web Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in computer science, web design or another related discipline, a background or interest in chemistry is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in development across one or more web programming languages.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Platform Programmer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Platfrom Programmer you will be responsible for supp...Science
View & Apply
Buckinghamshire | £280 - £360 per day
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in their drug discovery division based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the Data Scientist you will be an essent...Science
View & Apply