Job Reference: J5631635
Updated On: 30/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Lab Analyst you will be involved in the entire production process from production of enzymatic material to finished goods.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lab Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and optimise novel methods and processes within the production team.
2. Supporting other areas of the company including the day to day running of the laboratory will be among your duties.
3. As the lab analyst, you will support investigations and studies to validate the companies product and maintain stringent quality regulations.
4. You will carry out enzymatic assays and general microbiological techniques.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline such as Microbiology or Molecular biology and industry experience in a GLP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in enzymatic assays would be highly desirable to your application.
3. Strong communication skills and ambition to join an expanding organisation would be very beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / Enzyme / Assays
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Validation Technician
Elstree, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be respons...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Manager
Wiltshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for improving the...Science
View & Apply