Job Reference: J5638658
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Lab Coordinator to join a leading early stage, computational and AI driven drug discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Lab Coordinator you will be the central point of contact for the company at its Cambridge site, critical for the friendly and efficient coordinate with visitors, new employees, supplier reps, deliveries and shipments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Lab Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play a pivotal role in supporting/ growing the companys lab operations whilst collaborating closely with the VP of Operations.
2. As the Lab Coordinator, you will be responsible for centralised laboratory consumable ordering, managing supplier relationships and inbound/outbound deliveries.
3. You will be accountable for laboratory planning for equipment requirements such as space, gas and ventilation. You will also establish an ongoing responsibility for equipment maintenance and repair processes.
4. It will be crucial to drive Health and Safety culture in the laboratories, coordinate lab cleans and maintain up to date chemical inventory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is desirable to have mammalian tissue culture experience as well as an IOSH or NEBOSH certification.
2. The ideal candidate will have the ability to execute routine wet-lab tasks with precision, recognising their critical significance as well as the ability to work independently and in a team.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Life Sciences
Skills: Life Sciences - Tissue / Cellular Engineering, Life Sciences - Cell Culture