J5631036KentPharmaceutical FMCG/Food Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time11/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance – HACCP / BRC Production – Management Production – Shift / Team Supervisor Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area.... View Job
QC Manager - Swindon Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Man... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading FMCG company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Laboratory Function to ensure GMP compliance is maintained.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure that all activities in the Laboratory are performed in accordance to GMP and EHS procedures and be the key client contact for Laboratory related activities, and form strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
2. The Laboratory Manager will plan the laboratories capability and capacity along with champion continuous improvement using 5S/LEAN methodology, resulting in improvements in efficiency in the laboratory team.
3. You will manage, motivate and develop the on site Laboratory Team, setting personal goals and objectives and conducting 1:1 reviews. You will conduct regular team meetings, staff performance reviews and coach and mentor direct reports to raise skill and competence levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or relevant technical experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing/ Pharmaceutical Laboratory Role..
2. Proven industry experience in a cGxP compliant environment leading a Laboratory Function with extensive knowledge of laboratory equipment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LEAN/Continuous Improvement Techniques would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.