Job Reference: J5634237
Updated On: 11/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for Laboratory Technicians to join a leading Molecular Diagnostic company based in the Middlesex area. As the Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for supporting Laboratory Operations within a facility currently supporting the Covid-19 fight. This facility is responsible for analysing Covid-19 / PCR Tests.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support Laboratory Operations by performing various tasks as requested by your supervisor (For example Equipment Calibration, stock checks and orders, buffer preparation.
2. Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) at all times.
3. Please note this a temporary role until the end of March, however there potential for extension for good performance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Life Sciences Discipline and availability to start immediately (1 week latest)
2. Proven industry experience in a Laboratory setting (Either Academia, R&D or Manufacturing). Candidates with no industry experience but educated to MSc level will also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Laboratory Maintenance tasks, adhering to GLP or GMP
Key Words: Laboratory Technician / Lab Technician / PCR / Temporary / Covid-19 Testing / Covid Testing / Covid / Covid-19 / Contract / Middlesex / London / Immediate Start / Lab Analyst
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy
London | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy to join a leading Biotech company based in the London area. As the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy you will be ...Science
View & Apply
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Compliance Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the Essex area. As the Compliance Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring site-wide engineeri...Science
View & Apply