J5616BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£20,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time14/05/2018Cell Culture Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Assistant Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the ... View Job
Research Scientist- Immunology We are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Therapeutics Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Process Development Team Leader We are currently looking for a Team Leader to work within the Process Development department at leading Gene Therapy based in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the upkeep of the laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for the adherence of good laboratory practice including cGMP where applicable.
2. You will be in charge of equipment preparation, monitoring, calibration and safety checks.
3. As the Laboratory Technician, you will be giving basic training to others technicians and ensure everything is done in a safe manner.
4. You will be in charge of washing and autoclaving of equipment whilst maintaining stock levels of consumables.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working within a laboratory setting.
2. Proven industry experience in equipment preparation, monitoring, calibration and safety.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with using standard computer software e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.