Job Reference: J5633459
Updated On: 19/08/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Python Software Developer to join a leading biotech company leading the fight against cancer based in the Cambridge, area. As the Python Software Developer you will be responsible for working closely with IT and scientific teams to lead and develop the LIMS solution.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Python Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Python Software Developer will work with the lab teams to develop the LIMS solution in Python. The current LIMS solution is Clarity and cloud based on AWS
2. You will develop new LIMS functions in python as well as develop existing LIMS functions
3. Lead the technical development of the LIMS and keep updated on new technologies that might better support our development and our users.
4. The LIMS Lead also maintains and enhances laboratory IT systems to meet the constantly changing needs of the laboratory and its clients.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Informatics Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in LIMS platform development, you will need to have Python prpgramming skills
2. Strong experience 3 years + of Python development on an object orientated environment and knowledge of cloud based computing like AWS
3. You will need strong knowledge of scientific lab work flows as well as the LIMS systems
Key Words: Python, LIMS, AWS, Lab, Data, Developer, Informatics, Cloud Computing
Other jobs with similar skills
DMPK Informatics Scientist
Cheshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a DMPK Informatics Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the DMPK Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporti...Science
View & Apply
Nottinghamshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for providing info...Science
View & Apply