J5631037NottinghamshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time02/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading FMCG company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Ma... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the... View Job
QC Manager - Swindon Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Man... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for ensuring continued GMP compliance in all aspects of laboratory activity on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.You will be responsible for ensuring continued GMP compliance and integrity of laboratory work to deliver results to our customers within agreed time-lines.
2. Take the lead in internal and external audit teams, as well as provide monthly KPI's/Reports of laboratory performance to senior management, as well as highlight potential issues quickly and implement effective CAPA's if required.
3. You will ensure SOP's and procedures, method protocols and health and safety protocols are in place in accordance to Pharmacopeia and company Health and Safety standards.
4. The Laboratory Manager will be responsible for the supervision, training, coaching and mentoring of the laboratory team as well as providing hands on technical expertise as and when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science/technical discipline or sufficient relevant professional experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory management role in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical business.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the QC Testing of Pharmaceutical products would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.