Job Reference: J5631503
Updated On: 16/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join an exciting Gene Therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Lab Manager you will be responsible for running the research laboratories and supporting the expansion programme into additional laboratory space.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implement and manage business systems for a non-GxP compliance, Health & Safety and document management, risk assessments, COSHH, and SOPs.
2. You will support the set-up of additional laboratory facilities for the UK team, liaise with the Quality Control team to support the set up of a GxP compliant Quality Control laboratory in Hertfordshire.
3. Collaborate with Scientists to establish and maintain inventories including clinical and non-clinical samples, plasmids, cells and vectors.
4. You will be accountable for the smooth running of the laboratories, ensuring facilities are fully operational, equipment maintained, laboratory supplies purchased and managed, any necessary operational systems are implemented.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline along with significant experience working within the Cell and Gene Therapies or Biopharma industries.
2. Proven industry experience in Laboratory Management, ideally within a industrial research setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with translational studies will be highly beneficial.
Key Words: Laboratory Manager | Lab Manager | Gene Therapy | Cell Therapy | GMP | GLP | Pre-Clinical | Translational | Operations | Biopharmaceutical |
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing of gene therapy products and s...Science
View & Apply
Assistant Research Scientist
Cambridgeshire | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences Microbiology Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Research Scientist you...Science
View & Apply