Job Reference: J5634493
Updated On: 23/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a fantastic Analytical Chemistry testing facility based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Manager you will be tasked with Overseeing laboratory functions and offering support to analysts and study directors.
2. Taking primary responsibility for the training of all laboratory personnel and support with preparation of study plans and analytical reports.
3. carrying out risk assessments an working with Quality assurance to identify any gaps within compliance.
4.You will be required to carry laboratory work as of when required and assist with method development.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline (Ideally Chemistry).
2. Proven industry experience in various analytical techniques such as GCMS, LCMS, ICP-MS and IC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing laboratory personnel is preferred.
Key Words: HPLC | LCMS | GLP | ICP | IC | Analytical | Wet Chemistry | Method development | Method validation | Installation qualification | Operational Qualification | Performance qualification | IQ | OQ | PQ
Other jobs with similar skills
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in t...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading analytical services company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analyst you will be responsible for analysing samples and completing ana...Science
View & Apply