Job Reference: J5634731
Updated On: 06/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Glasgow area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient running of the Product Development laboratories. You will work closely with the Product Development Managers to ensure that objectives are successfully achieved.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a safe laboratory environment commensurate with health and safety policy (including updating COSHH/BioCOSHH)
2. You will coordinate routine activities in the laboratory facility (e.g. mycoplasma testing, laboratory cleaning).
3. A responsibility of the Laboratory Manager will include preparing SOPs and implementing documentation including Product Development Plans and Reports in accordance with the Quality Management System.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring that material and reagent stock levels are effectively managed and the inventory recorded using the stock control system.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus relevant industry experience in laboratory management.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of typical policies, documented procedures, and records that are required for a successful Quality Management System operating to GMP.
3. Experience of line management is advantageous.
Key Words: Laboratory / Lab / Manager / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Health and Safety / COSHH / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / QMS / Quality Management System / Management.
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development and Collaborations Manager
London | £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a South East or Midlands based Business Development Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company who are pioneering research in this space. As the Business Deve...Science
View & Apply
Research Technician - Industrialisation
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Technician - Industrialisation to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Technician - Industrialisation you will be respo...Science
View & Apply