J4397BerkshirePharmaceutical Academia Contract / Temporary / Interim£18,000 to £26,000 per annumFull Time08/09/2017IT IT - SAP IT - SAP FI/CO IT - SAP - Basis IT - SAP - Netweaver IT - SAP - ABAP HR
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for develop... View Job
Team Leader - Genomics
We have an exciting opportunity for a for a Team Leader in Genomics to join a global life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Te... View Job
Trainee Qualified Person
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trai... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Services SAP Administrator to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Laboratory Services SAP Administrator you will be responsible for SAP administration and creating purchase orders (PO).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Services SAP Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Services SAP Administrator you will be maintaining stock levels by purchasing and processing orders including general goods & services with direct liason with vendors.
2. You will be preparing and sending submission paperwork along with monitoring email alerts.
3. As the Laboratory Services SAP Administrator, you will be responsible for printing and laminating SOP's as well updating the supporting paperwork within the laboratory services department.
4. You will be extracting assay performance stats each month from assay data recorded on control charts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Services SAP Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working as a SAP administrator
2. Proven industrial experience within a pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences company
3. Previous testing and compliance experience.
Key Words: SAP / Administration / Pharmaceutical / Science / Purchase Orders / Life Sciences / Biopharma / Testing / Compliance / Biopharmaceutical / Laboratory / Scientific / Administrator / SAP Administrator / Assays / PO / Laboratory Services SAP Administrator
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.