J56373BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£18,000 to £22,000 per annumFull Time08/08/2018Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Technician - Manufacturing A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician within Manufacturing to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
Scientific Market Analyst We are currently looking for a Scientific Market Analyst to join a leading biomedical company based in the Central London area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONS... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Services Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Laboratory Services Technician you will be responsible for the delivery of services for lab-based scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Services Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Services Technician, you will be responsible for the completion of routine (daily, weekly, monthly, annual) equipment calibration checks, monitoring data and maintenance within the laboratory.
2. You will be Completing housekeeping activities to maintain workplace standards along with assisting in all analytical laboratories supported by Site Laboratory Services.
3. As the Laboratory Services Technician, you will be responsible for glassware and plasticware cleaning, maintaining high levels of cleanliness and tidiness in the wash room environment.
4. You will be responsible for the generation of buffers for laboratory methods and processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Services Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. At Least one years experience working within a laboratory environment.
2. Proven industry experience in executing procedures as per SOP's and Work Instructions to required timeframes.
3. Have an ability to work with computers and execute work in a variety of software.
Key Words: Laboratory / Technician / Services / SOP's / Work Instructions / Plasticware Cleaning / Work Environment / Calibration Checks / Monitoring Data / Pharmaceutical / Services
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.