Job Reference: J5635477
Updated On: 20/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Laboratory Software Specialist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Laboratory Software Specialist to join a leading Biotech company based in the Merseyside area. As the Laboratory Software Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the automated lab systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Laboratory Software Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Software Specialist you will lead the administration of R&D software applications such as Empower, ELN and LabX.
2. You will support the installation and validation of software applications in line with data integrity requirements.
3. Create and manage application workflows as required ensuring highest standards of data integrity and robust audit trails (including Project, Batch, Experiment Creation, Template/Report generation and validation).
4. Lead the installation, configuration and qualification of new systems/software including the possible introduction of new software such as LIMS and SAP
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Software Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject
2. Knowledge of lab software and an understanding of software and scripting
3. Previous experience and expertise in the maintenance and administration of lab R&D applications used in the pharmaceutical industry
Key Words: Lab software, lab applications, software application.
Other jobs with similar skills
Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporting s...Science
View & Apply
Oxfordshire | £350 - £500 per day
We are currently looking for a Netsuite Administrator to join a leading Scientific company based in the Abingdon, Oxfordshire area. As the Netsuite Administrator you will be responsible for supporting...Science
View & Apply