Business Development Manager We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager join a family owned worldwide leader in laboratory automation company.Founded in 1925 they... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Assistant Scientist We are currently looking for a Assistant Scientist to join a leading research company based in the Rushden area. As the Assistant Scientist you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Support Technician to join the extraction and genomics team of a leading CRO company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Laboratory Support Technician you will be responsible for being a helpful support to the laboratory services department who use a range of technologies to deliver optimised extraction and genotyping.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Support will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain support functions for the Extraction and Genotyping laboratories by washing reusable aspects of the laboratory protocols, cleaning the equipment and maintaining a clean and organised working environment.
2. It will be important for you to manage the waste documentation and adhere to general laboratory housekeeping.
3. You will be using the Laboratory Information Management System to track samples throughout the extraction process, while supporting and adhering to the local quality management systems.
4. Your duties as a Laboratory Support Technician will be varied and supporting while adhering to SOPs and ensuring high quality standards are maintained in all processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Support Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You must show attention to detail and accuracy within previous work, while remaining enthusiastic, helpful and communicating well.
2. You should demonstrate a flexible and adaptable attitude to changing operational conditions.
3. An ability to work methodically while remaining reliable and highly organised is necessary.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.