Scientific Market Analyst We are currently looking for a Scientific Market Analyst to join a leading biomedical company based in the Central London area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONS... View Job
Project Manager We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Genomics team within a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Hertfordshire ar... View Job
Laboratory Support Technician We are currently looking for a Laboratory Support Technician to join the extraction and genomics team of a leading CRO company based in the Hertfordsh... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician within Manufacturing to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Laboratory Technician in Manufacturing you will be responsible for the production of reagents and enzymes used in the companies PCR-Based genotyping chemistries.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician - Manufacturing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities on a day-to-day basis are as follows:
1. Manufacturing a large variety of buffers and solutions both for DNA extraction, genotyping to be used within the company as well as those for customers.
2. Assembling customer DNA extraction kits.
3. QC and validation of constituent reagents for DNA extraction, in addition to QC and validation of assembled extraction kits.
4. Aliquoting and labelling of buffer solutions; Maintaining stock levels; Washing glassware.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician - Manufacturing we are looking for a candidate with the following specifications:
1. A relevant degree in a scientific discipline e.g. Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc. In addition to proven experience of manual DNA extraction.
2. Knowledge of DNA extraction/PCR/ general molecular biology.
3. Be able to follow SOPs and ability to critically analyse SOPs and suggest improvements.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.