Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading contract research organisation based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Research... View Job
Research Assistant We are currently looking for a Research Assistant in Cell Biology to join a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As t... View Job
Quality Control Scientist We are currently looking for a Quality Control Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Scientist y... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a world renowned CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for performing analytical work on a variety of studies within research and development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Under the guidance of senior members of staff, you will perform experimental analytical work using techniques such as ELISA, cell culture, potency and bioassays.
2. You will be responsible for accurately recording and collating data from the experiments.
3. It will also be your responsibility to ensure the laboratory equipment and environment are kept clean and in working order at all times.
4. You will be given the opportunity to gain experience in using new techniques and procedures in order to develop your personal capabilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a science related subject (e.g. Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.) or equivalent industrial experience is necessary for this position.
2. Proven industry experience in the drug development process within a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment would highly benefit your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with immunology techniques such as ELISA, cell culture, potency and bioassays is essential for this role.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.