Molecular Biology Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Molecular Biology Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Mo... View Job
Formulation Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Formulation Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Formulat... View Job
Field Application Speciaslit
HRS are currently looking for a motivated Field Application Specialist to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Middlesex area. As the Fie... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the production of antibodies and other reagents in the manufacturing facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the manufacturing of antibodies along with carrying out cell culture, antibody purification and conjugation.
2. You will carry out quality control testing on research grade biopharmaceuticals produced on site to ensure a high standard.
3. As a Laboratory Technician you will carry out general laboratory tasks including ELISA and SDS PAGE while working to ISO:9001 standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Sciences related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in maintaining cell cultures or microbiological samples and working with aseptic techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunohistochemistry, ELISA, SDS PAGE, Western Blotting and protein purification.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.