QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QC Operations ... View Job
Analytical Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. The Analytical Scientist in the An... View Job
Senior Method Development Chemist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Reading, Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chem... View Job
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for ensuring compliance is maintained in the Analytical Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To be able to adhere to GMP guidelines and company policies and procedures.
2. You will work independently to conduct solution preparation, manage samples and documentation as well as stability pulls to improve analytical processes.
3. The Laboratory Technician will work with Equipment Scientists and enable all laboratory devices to be able to work and ensure the laboratory is in a constant audit ready state.
4. The candidate will follow all health and safety and emergency procedures to ensure the laboratory will perform in a safe and compliant environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Relevant College or Technical School Diploma
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory based role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.