Job Reference: J5631958
Updated On: 30/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for supporting the laboratory with sample collection, test preparation and administration. As well as Planning archiving, calibration and documentation support.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lab Technician you will collect and process samples for both routine production and stability samples.
2. You will be involved in preparing laboratory areas for testing, calibration tasks, validation support tasks.
3. As the Lab Technician you will perform system suitability checks, order supplies and identifying improvements and perform SOP updates.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Academic qualifications in Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory based environment, experience and understanding of GMP would be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with laboratory equipment, sample preparation and Microsoft Office.
Key Words: GMP, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Support Technician, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceuticals.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Analyst you will assist with testing samples and carryi...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Training Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, on a 12-month contract basis. As the Training Specialist you will be respons...Science
View & Apply