Job Reference: J5633042
Updated On: 04/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAre you an experienced Study Director within Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are currently looking for a LC-MS Study Director (Bioanalysis) to join a global scientific company in the York area.
As the LC-MS Study Director you will be responsible for the scientific, technical and regulatory conduct of Bioanalytical studies and the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Project Leader support, scientific and regulatory oversight for the conduct of a wide variety of bioanalytical GLP / GCP pre-clinical and clinical validation projects and pre-clinical and clinical sample analysis projects.
2. You will work closely with other Scientists and Project Leaders to ensure that study work is performed in accordance with relevant technical and quality GLP standards and is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
3. You will liaise and communicate with your clients and ensure all study plans and reports are delivered on time. You will work closely with QA to ensure audit comments are closed in a timely manner. You will work closely with Business Development executives in the production of quotes and invoices.
4. Additionally, as the LC-MS Study Director within Bioanalysis, you may also be involved in the quantitative bioanalysis using UPLC-MS/MS and plate based technology when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant scientific degree (BSc, MSc or ideally a PhD).
2. Proven industry laboratory experience in bioanalysis as well as experience being in the similar role as study director or project leader under GLP regulations is essential for this role.
3. You must also be highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be...Science
View & Apply
Kent | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced senior synthetic chemist or research leader looking for the next step up in your career? We are currently looking for Research Leader to join a leading drug discovery compan...Science
View & Apply